Synapse Audio The Legend Crack with every component, Voltage Control Oscillators (VCO), Voltage Control Filters (VCF), and Voltage Control Amplifiers (VCA), has been modeled with unprecedented precision in software. The eye-catching filter and amplifier housings, as well as the massive bottom end, have been carefully modeled, even the smallest effects, such as temperature drift or the resulting effects of power, have been taken into account. The most important additions are the Unison and Polyphonic modes, which allow for thick stereo sound and polyphonic playback. The legend is based on a vector core and can synthesize four voices for little more than a single voice. This makes it a very effective synth plug-in for analog modeling.
Synapse Audio The LegendWindows Crack On the back of The Legend, you can switch between two model revisions: Early and Late. Additionally, additional options allow you to refine your analog simulation and take into account tolerances for parts normally found in hardware. The most important parameter ranges can be defined, as well as pitch, drift, or saturation. Another added feature of The Legend is the built-in effects, which include high-quality delay and reverb. Both of these effects are synth-friendly and deliver the right sound with just a few parameters. The legend includes 530 patches created by the best sound designers and classified into categories such as bass, solo, SFX, etc.
Synapse Audio The Legend Crack First Look
The Legend’s GUI embodies the spirit and vibe of the Model D’s control panel, but with the layout redesigned to be a bit more intuitive than the real thing (the Oscillator and Filter Modulation switches are positioned alongside the Mod Mix knob, for example), and to make room for its new features.
Clicking the main logo or the button at the top right flips round to the ‘back’ of the synth, where various global and component parameters are adjusted and The Legend’s two effects are housed.
In fact, the effects are as good a place as any to get into The Legend’s hardware-transcending enhancements. Comprising separate Reverb and Delay, both with Wet/Dry mix controls, the effects section is intended for general polishing and ‘spatialising’ of patches rather than intricate or deep processing.
To that end, the controls are succinct and straightforward, with Time, Feedback and Width (from mono to fully panned ping pong) for the Delay, and Time, Color (balancing low and high-frequency reverberation) and Width for the Reverb.
Synapse Audio The Legend Crack Features:
- Precise circuit simulation. In addition, The Legend offers additional commands that are not present on the original hardware. The already impressive range of functions will be considerably improved. The most important additions are the Unison and Polyphonic modes, which allow bold stereo sounds and allow polyphonic playing. The legend is base on a vector core and can synthesize several voices for the price of one. This makes The Legend one of the most effective plug-ins for analog modeling currently available.
- Two model revisions, early and late. The legend should work on any VST or AU compatible host and comes with 32 bit and 64 bit Versions. 8x oversample motor. The Legend surface is divide into two pages: one front and one back. The front panel contains The main sound parameters of The Legend, while additional settings such as potentiometers, pitch bend zones, and two effects processors, delay and reverb, are made at the rear.
- Vector core with Unison, mono and polyphonic modes in four parts 530 patches include. Each musical sound you can play is called a patch. A patch is select by clicking on the predefine display at the top right of the user interface. Alternatively, the arrow keys can be used to search through the sounds.
- Available in VST, AAX, audio unit, and rack extension. The mouse wheel is a very useful tool to speed up your workflow and works with almost all settings. Use the mouse wheel on the digital displays to increase or decrease the current value. Use the drop-down lists on the mouse wheel to select the previous or next parameter in the list listing. The buttons and faders can be refined using the mouse wheel. The view is enlarged in the graphic envelope editor.
Options The Legend for Mac
- Correct circuit simulation
- Two Revisions modeled, Early and Late
- 8x Oversampled engine
- Vectorized core with Unison, Mono and four-voice Polyphony modes
- 480 patches included
- Efficiency matrix on the again panel to extend the expressiveness of the instrument
- Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression (MPE) when in Poly mode.
Technical Details of The Legend for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: The Legend
- Version: 1.3.0.
- Setup App File Name: Synapse Audio – The Legend 1.3.0.rar
- Full Software Size: 126 MB
- Builders Homepage: Synapse Audio
System Requirements for The Legend for Mac
- OS: Mac OS: 10.9 or above.
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 100 MB
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core or higher
- PC: Windows 7 SP 1 or later, 2 GHz quad-core CPU or better, VST2 compatible host software.
Both 32- and 64-bit versions are provided.
- Mac: OS X 10.11 or later, 2 GHz quad-core CPU or better, VST2 or AU compatible host software. PPC processors are not supported.
Only a 64-bit version is provided.
- AAX: 2 GHz quad-core CPU or better, ProTools 11 or higher, Windows or OS X.
Only a 64-bit version is provided.
How To install:
- Install it on your system
- After installation complete then close it if running
- Copy the crack file and paste it into an installation directory